- What are the age and school requirements for entrants?
- Can the fee be waived?
- I didn’t shoot my work on film. Can I still enter?
- My film will not be ready by the deadline, so can I send a rough cut now and supply you with a new version later?
- My film is not in the English language. Will ISFFH accept it?
- What makes ISFFH different than the other festivals?
- Can multiple entries be submitted on one DVD?
- If I send a press kit with my entry, what should be included?
- How many films can I submit?
- If my film is selected, what format do I need to have to screen my film?
- Who will be the judges?
- How can I get tickets to the screenings?
- Can I charge the entry fee?
- I am in the industry and I would like to offer my services as a judge or sponsor. How can contact International Student Film Festival Hollywood?
A. The ISFFH is open to all the student filmmakers of any age or academic background. Students have to provide proof of student ID or current registration.
A. We recognize the financial difficulties that student filmmakers face, but at this moment operating as a non-profit film festival, the submission fees are necessary for festival costs.
A. Yes, you can enter the festival. We do accept video format of student’s work.
A. You have to inform us about your schedule to answer this, at any rate, due to the judging process, ISFFH recommends you do everything you can to get it in on time.
A. Yes! ISFFH will accept it as long as subtitled in English or dubbed in English.
A. The answer to this question is in our mission and vision statement. TheInternational Student Film Festival Hollywood will offer a forum for student filmmakers around the world to showcase their films in Hollywood. An event at the center of the film industry’s home will bring worldwide attention to student filmmaking talent and artistic vision.
A. No, you must send your work separately. Each of your works should be represented on its own.
A. We may need more information and photos at the semi-finalist stage. But for the preliminary stage, you can send the filmmakers bio, information on the production, logline and synopsis.
A. As many as you want. But you must send separate submission forms and entry fees for each submission.
A. If your film is selected for screening, expected format is DVD Region 1 or 0.
A. The judges will be from different areas within the industry and may include the fields of animation, documentary, live action and music video. Also there will be directors, writers, editors and filmmakers.
A. They can be purchased on our website and at the festival. More information will be posted about tickets as the festival approaches.
A. Yes! We do accept Visa or MasterCard through PayPal and personal checks from USA residents. We don’t accept personal checks from International Student filmmakers. In the event of any declined transaction, a $35.00 additional fee will be charged.
A. We definitely need your assistance, and if you have any referrals we will accept their assistance as well. Please contact Robin Saban at firstname.lastname@example.org